BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Ambition in Life

There are a lot of things I want to achieve in my life. As a child I Want to make my family happy and proud of me. I want to do the things that can make me happy and my family aswell.. Someday I want to become a successful lady that can help a lot of people in different ways.
When I was still a kid, I want to become a nurse, just like my mom. I want to share with her all the things that she and I love. But when I grow older, I want to do many things, I want to become a flight attendant, a journalist and a physical therapist. With all those things I can't make up my mind.
Their is one thing that can never change in my list. That thing is to travel around the world. I want to discover many things. I want to learn the culture of every country in the world. I want to know the odd things that every country do. But if one day I can do all those things I will never forget to thank my family, their the one who inspired me to discover many things. And most especially God, without him I wount be doing the things that I do love the most.^-^

0 comments: